Friday, December 8, 2006

Initial Setting

I am setting this up to give us a try. For what Ken showed us Monday, this is better for us at this point. The initial comment or questions will stay up (like a file) and our individual comments will be added for that--

Example--Randy asks about our concerns with a certain event---it would be recorded and then we can all respond with our comments--then it would be archived for future reference and additonal comments.

The site is open ONLY to us--it is not visible to anyone but us--therefrore, we can use it as a discussion tool--

I am just looking for ways to improve both our communication and effectiveness along with cutting down on personal and associational expenses--

Please respond about your opinions--

4 comments:

Jim said...

In an earlier email I shared with the group that at PMBA they have a form for perspective pastors to fill out. I sent this in an earlier email. Our ACTS group has a different form. I feel it is asking a lot for perspective pastors to fill out two forms. Can we combine or develop a single form?

Dougald McLaurin said...

I am open to a combined/revised form. My churches have begun to rely on the "second step"--I guess this should be a second post - so I may post it separately when the other guys sign on to this.

Gordon West said...

I'd like to see the form myself and am ope to revisions.

Gordon West said...

Now what do I do to save this site?